Tuesday, May 12, 2009

NOWRA NOWRA NOWRA

Its nowra time. Well I am going to nowra this weekend, I've been doing a bit of training and am so so excited to head down there and do some climbing. Its been over a year I think since I have been there. Saturday morning at 5:00am its ON! This will be a great test to see where I am at in my climbing abilities as I do not have the same sorts of training as I am used to. I think it will be fine though, I feel good and hope to get some real motivation from this trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article.
I like to write a little comment to support you.


my web blog ... dragonvale guide to gems

Anonymous said...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and
in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact
enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.



My web page soundcloud downloader for mac :: ::